We received confirmation and are all set for the trek. Now I can really get excited. They sent the list of our accommodations so I have been looking them up online and they all look really nice with one of them being the oldest inn in Scotland. I have attached a couple of photos. Jo Anne you will be glad to know there is wifi access in most of them so you can 'virtually' join us on the journey. Just so you know it's not all about comfy lodging, there were also tips for avoiding gorse, nettles, brambles, thistles, and giant hogweed, to say nothing of midges, ticks, and adders. Oh boy...
The other good news: I was able to get reservations on the Jacobite steam train by calling them. I can hardly wait!This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through. "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body." Philippians 3:20
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
All Set
We received confirmation and are all set for the trek. Now I can really get excited. They sent the list of our accommodations so I have been looking them up online and they all look really nice with one of them being the oldest inn in Scotland. I have attached a couple of photos. Jo Anne you will be glad to know there is wifi access in most of them so you can 'virtually' join us on the journey. Just so you know it's not all about comfy lodging, there were also tips for avoiding gorse, nettles, brambles, thistles, and giant hogweed, to say nothing of midges, ticks, and adders. Oh boy...
The other good news: I was able to get reservations on the Jacobite steam train by calling them. I can hardly wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is awesome!!!! I'm not sure I could be more excited . . . unless of course, I was going myself. I'm so glad you got the train reservations. Tiffany and Rob will be too. They are Potter fans. I'm just looking forward to pictures and stories and of course, that "virtual journey".
ReplyDeleteVincent and I are big Harry Potter fans. We can't wait to hear about the train ride!
ReplyDelete